Plumbing Services in West Rand
UCP offers quality work at a fair price. Our plumbers will take the time to explain any repairs needed and how much it will cost before starting on any job. Contact us today to schedule your plumbing service.
UCP Plumbing Installation Services include:
- New water and sewer reticulation.
- Replacement or repair of any component of your water or sewerage network.
- Geyser installations.
- Installation of bathroom or kitchen sanitary ware and fixtures.
- Washing machine or dishwasher installation.
- Bathroom renovations.
- Storm water solutions.
- Subsoil drains.
- Damp and waterproofing solutions.
- Complete plumbing installations for new houses.
Kitchen Renovation Plumbing.
Kitchen renovations are exciting, but it`s lots of work and it can be overwhelming.
Before you plan new counter tops, cabinets, appliances, and fixtures for your kitchen, you need to focus on your kitchen plumbing.
Take some time, make notes and figure out exactly what changes are necessary.
UCP Plumbers are highly skilled. We will provide you with insight and guidance throughout your renovation.
We can also offer advice regarding the aesthetics including sinks, fixtures, counter tops, and cabinets.
UCP plumbing services will provide you with peace of mind and confidence throughout the project.
Benefits from Hiring a Plumber for Kitchen Renovations.
- Less stress
- Prevention of future plumbing issues
- Less risk of destroying your new renovation to do maintenance and repairs on incorrect installations of plumbing.
- Kitchen appliances work properly
- Allows homeowners more time to focus on the aesthetics
Our plumbing services include:
- Disconnecting existing fixtures and pipes in preparation for renovation
- Installation and repositioning of pipes, drains, fixtures and hot water systems
- Installation of appliances and fittings such as dishwashers, sinks, taps, garbage disposals and water filters
Bathroom Renovation Plumbing
Thinking about a new bathroom?
If you’ve been thinking about renovating your bathroom, there’s no need to feel overwhelmed. Consult with the experts at UCP.
Homeowners like to tackle their own home projects. This is probably due to the amount of information on the Internet concerning plumbing repairs and plumbing work.
This might lead to a few complications down the line.
It is much better to hire a plumber to complete your bathroom renovation project.
- Main benefit when hiring a licensed plumber is their years of experience, training, and skills.
- A plumber is trained to tackle any problem that they might occur during a renovation project.
- Another benefit of hiring a plumber is that they arrive prepared with the necessary tools.
- At UCP we go to great lengths to ensure the correct plumbing is used.
Benefits of Replacing You’re Plumbing during a Bathroom Renovation.
New, modern piping will work best with new appliances – modern piping includes copper, CPVC, or PEX pipes.
Working with new pipes can allow you to rearrange your bathroom and relocate fixtures, creating more space and allowing for more extensive concepts.
Bathroom fixtures from years ago weren’t designed to preserve water.
Freestanding versus built-in bathtubs.
- A freestanding tub can fit any style.
It’s unique, and it makes a statement that is often associated with luxury.
- Compared to a built-in tub, a freestanding tub is relatively painless to install.
- Freestanding tubs allow you to use your space more creatively.
- Built-in tubs are more affordable.
- Built-in tubs could be more space-economical.
- Many bathrooms already have plumbing for built-in tubs installed.
Installing a shower versus a bathtub.
When deciding what type of renovation is desired, available space is the first thing to consider.
If the space is big enough you can go for either a shower, bathtub, or both—depending on your budget.
- Many people enjoy having a bathtub where they can relax and soak.
- Having young children, makes a bathtub a necessity.
- Showers come in many styles and shapes. Many homeowners now choose to add luxurious showers with glass windows and even a seating space instead of bathtubs.
- Showers use much less water than a bathtub and can be made eco-friendly.
- Showers are also easier to access.
- It can be built in small spaces
Our plumbing professionals will answer questions about your bathroom remodel and even help with the installation process.
Built on trust and reliability 24 hours All year round. Let UCP take care of those grimy pipes for you!
Cleaning services include floor drains, downspout drains, storm drains, sewer drains, and more..
The drains in your household work hard each and every day. By regularly cleaning the drains in your household, there is a possibility of reducing the need for repairs and unclogging services.
A sewer drain clog can cause serious problems in your home. When a sewer drain clog occurs, it:
- Blocks off the pipe, leaving the water and waste with nowhere to go. The water and waste can back up into your house.
- Toilets are usually the first signs of a clogged sewer drain, because toilets have the most direct path to the sewer system and they have the largest drain. When there is a clog in the sewer drain, it is rare for the toilets to be functioning properly.
- The bathtub and shower are also frequently affected by a clogged sewer drain since these drains are lower than other drains, like sinks.
- If you think that your sewer drain might be clogged, check your toilets, bathtub, and shower to make sure that they are working properly.
- Another indication that you might have a clogged sewer drain is an unusual reaction from your plumbing fixtures.
- When you flush the toilet, water backs up into the tub or shower. This reaction is nearly always an indication of a sewer drain clog.
- You run the washing machine, and the toilet overflows.
- You turn on the bathroom sink to wash your hands after using the toilet, and the water in the toilet starts to bubble up.
Our location in Roodepoort
715 Corlett Ave, Grobler Park, Roodepoort, South Africa