Gamazine Wall Coating
Advantages of Gamazine Wall Coating
Gamazine is used to colour change existing walls and ceilings that needs to be painted.
Suitable for both interiors and exteriors of homes, factories, architectural buildings, outbuilding and boundary walls.
Can be applied to any hard surfaces such as:
- Concrete plaster
Wall coating is used as an interior and exterior solution for dampness and paint that’s peeling off your walls and ceilings.
- Ideal to cover any uneven surfaces.
- It can be re-painted if required.
- Wall and ceiling coating are available in unlimited colours, blends and texture finishes.
- It is maintenance free.
- Ensure even colour distribution.
- Totally colour fast.
- Extremely durable and stylish.
- Provide resilience, flexibility, UV and weather resistance.
- Environment friendly.
- Adds value to your property.
How do you apply Gamazine?
Do not apply using a paint brush or paint roller. It requires plastering using steel trowels.
How do you clean Gamazine walls?
Use a soft brush to get rid of loose dirt.
Wipe over walls with a soft cloth and cleaning solution.
Contact UCP for more info on 0827252586
We are Roodepoort & the West Rand’s one-stop building contractor.
Our Home Renovation Services: