What Does a Handyman Do?
A handyman is a jack of all trades. They have general knowledge about repairs and maintenance. Handymen can work in commercial or residential environments and have general skills that allow them to work on everything from appliances to stuck doors.
They manage all the odd jobs that are needed to keep a building running.
Reasons to Hire a Handyman.
- Air conditioner installation.
- Blinds installation.
- Carpentry and woodwork.
- Ceiling repair.
- Changing a light fixture.
- Cleaning the gutters.
- Concrete work.
- Deck installations, repairs, and maintenance.
- Door repairs and replacements – Fix squeaking doors, sliding doors, hinges, locks, latches or bolts.
- Drain unclogging and other plumbing services.
- Drywall installation.
- Fences and gates, latches and hinges.
- Fixtures and fittings – Blinds, curtains, and curtain rods, shelving installation ext.
- Furniture assembly
- Garage doors.
- Garden maintenance
- Hanging artwork.
- Install fire extinguishers.
- Install smoke detectors.
- Laminate flooring.
- Lock replacements.
- Electrical repairs. Fit plugs to appliances. Minor electrical maintenance and repairs to appliances and installation of light fittings.
- Plastering walls and filling cracks.
- Rail installations.
- Renovation of bathrooms and kitchens.
- Roofing installation.
- Sink, faucet, toilet installation, bathtub replacement, and repairs.
- Skylight installation.
- Sprinkler repair and installations.
- Tiling and grout replacement.
- TV mounting and TV installation
- Window installation and repair.
Why use UCP Handyman Services?
We provide reliable, trusted, and professional handyman services in Roodepoort. You received a carefree experience because you are important to us. When you hire us, you will work with an entire team of home improvement professionals.
Quality work at competitive pricing.
Don’t hesitate to ask for help with any repair, maintenance or improvement project.